Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Catching Up

Wow - I cannot believe September is over tomorrow.  What a crazy busy month it has been and I really am having a hard time remembering where it went but here a few of the highlights -

William turned 40 (which you already knew if you checked in earlier)

This sweet girl turned 9 months -




 I can't believe how fast time is flying with this one too.  She is crawling at a high rate of quickness and she is very quiet and sneaky.  Baby gates are her arch enemy right now - she knows they are blocking her from the fun she percieves on the otherside.  She is pulling up on everything and if she could just get the balance part completely down she would be off on two feet.  Still no teeth yet though, but that is not slowing her down at all.

We also celebrated this two wonderful ladies and their birthdays this month:




And last but not least we started peanut harvesting.  In short this means, I say goodbye to my husband before daylight and goodnight way after dark for the next few weeks. Except for yesterday when I was actually in the field with him.  And when I say with him I actually mean I was on one tractor digging peanuts and he was on the other.  So we would wave when we would pass.  Sometimes him being married to this farmgirl comes in real handy - like when he doesn't have enough people and I can drive a tractor.

Anyway that is September in a nutshell (I know bad joke).  October is already shaping up to be pretty busy too, can't wait to finally put my fall decorations out - I have had them all ready for several weeks just haven't got it all done yet.  Soon, soon, soon, because one of my pumpkins is really into scarecrows and pumpkins this year so she is ready to get the scarecrow out.
 


Photobucket

1 comment:

Surrounded-By-Boys said...

hey girl! the girls are getting so big!!!!!!
I awarded you an Honest Scrap award....see my blog for details!