Thursday, January 14, 2010

2009 Review

The other day I was blog reading and was inspired by Rebecca Cooper making a year in review video for her family, so I decided to do the same thing.  What a great thing for the girls to have not all the picutres we take get scrapbooked (latley not many at all, but that's another story) but the video is a way I can include more.   This excercise was good for me to explore and review my pictures and see what I had and didn't have, the way I took pictures,  but most of all see how much changed over the year. 

If you feel like watching I hope you enjoy.


Carte Family 2009 from Sarah Carte on Vimeo.


This video is intended for personal use only.

1 comment:

Lain said...

Hi Sarah! Isn't Rebecca the best?? Your video looks great. I need to do one.

I found you from Ali's One Little Word post. I'm doing a series on my blog about ways to keep your one little word alive during the year -- here's the latest! http://bit.ly/549CXW

Stop by sometime!
xoxox
Lain