Friday, April 23, 2010

Easter Recap

Here are some snaps from our Easter this year.  Yes, I know that was a few weeks ago.  I finally uploaded from my camera to my computer. There was on like 120 something pics - I had to think of that TV commercial from a few years back were all the pics were wondering who was going to get deleted.  It was for Walgreens or something anyway.  I have to make this quick - Maddie is at school and Lindsleigh is still asleep and I want to get this done and still have time to grab the ole pen and paper and write my brother a letter.  Yep - Army Basic Training has resorted us back to the old way of doing things and I need to get him a letter on his niece update.

Coloring eggs was a lot of fun.  Maddie was really into it this year.  Lindsliegh was great too, she sheered us on from her high chair as she ate a snack after her nap.  Maddie wanted us to make the eggs as birght as we could get them - I think we pretty much did.  If you can see the pecan pies cooling on the table in the background - Maddie was my key sioux chef on those too.  Like I said we had a lot of fun this year.



Here we are in our Easter duds after church at Moma and Daddy's

IMG_1959

Notice little one still had her cast on.  I covered it with one of Maddie's big Sunday socks, y'all that thing was so dirty after 4 weeks.

Here is one with Moma and Daddy and the girls.  I love how Moma coordinated hers and Daddy's outfits.


And just because little one had a broke leg did not mean she was going to miss the first time she could actually hunt eggs.  She got out and crawled in the grass and found the eggs and put them in her bucket just like her sister.  So fun was had by all.  Just can't wait until next year and the new baby cousins will be able to hunt, we might just have to plan a party.

IMG_1972

~sarah

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great Easter, Sarah! The girls looked so cute! and I cant believe baby girl has a broken leg! Too funny that you covered her cast!

Surrounded-By-Boys said...

Looks like Easter was good for y'all.....loved the Easter outfits too!!!